I started a Raw Food shop last year to express my ability to make food, turn others on to Living Live Food and create a $10 lunch in Byron Bay and also because there was nothing offering raw food that was organic, interesting and well priced. The food I make is constantly praised, which I appreciate and quiet frankly, would prefer the food spoke for itself, however in this small town, I have the reputation of being a bitch. How did this happen I wonder? It began when I got involved with people.

I am a bitch because I fire people who steal from me.
I am a bitch because I don't want to hire fantatics, divas, wannabes, lazy fucks and freaks.
I am a bitch because I won't give away my original recipes.

I am a bitch because I don't want to give away my food for free.
I am a bitch because I answer back when others are rude to me.
I am a bitch because sometimes I have ordered cooked food in a restaurant (no other places around here serve Raw and I like to go out)

I am a bitch because I opened in the first place when really everybody else had the idea first, right? and finally I am a bitch because it's none of my business what other's think of me and so I just don't care.

So, I have decided to live my truth and embrace my Bitch, and this site is my expression of this, along with Living Live Food lifestyle, recipes, opportunities, information and fun.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Catering

Friday was the first day I catered - Living Live Raw Food for 40 people!

It was super rewarding and a great success - can't wait to do more - in fact Anya and I are doing a Singles Cocktail Party on the 6th May, here in Byron Bay.
We will be doing raw food Canapes and Cocktails from 5 - 8pm for all those who are single and ready to mingle book a place

Below are some of the dishes that went out on Friday all gluten, wheat and dairy free


This is Crunchy Vegetables with Kelp Noodles and
a Spicy Peanut Sauce





These are 'Flying Saucers' and are a Mexican style
Quesadilla







This is a Living Live Zucchini Pasta with Basil Pesto, Olive Tapanade and PineNut Parmasen. Yummmm

No comments:

Post a Comment